This release includes exciting new security and customization features, as well as bug fixes and security updates!
We've added a new "Quantum-Resistance Mode" switch that you can optionally enable for client devices connecting to the VPN. Read more about this exciting new feature in our blog post.
A user-interface screenshot showing the new Quantum-Resistance mode feature toggle in KUY.io Konnect™
Specify and Enforce Custom DNS Servers
Administrators can now specify DNS Servers to be used by client devices while connected to the VPN and toggle DNS Server enforcement.
Custom Branding of your Deployment
- You can now customize the display name of your KUY.io Konnect™ deployment to better reflect your business brand.
A user-interface screenshot demonstrating the custom logo feature of KUY.io Konnect™
- You can now customize the displayed logo of your KUY.io Konnect™ deployment to better reflect your business brand.
A user-interface screenshot showcasing the new custom service name feature.
Improvement and Bugfixes
- Improvement: KUY.io Konnect™ deployments now show a friendly version in the application footer.
- Improvement: we've updated the wording in email notifications to be easier to read and understand for end-users.
- Bugfix: KUY.io Konnect™ server now correctly reloads and applies the VPN client device configuration after editing the device details.
Important: This release includes important security fixes for the base OS, application runtime and application dependencies.
To learn more about how to update your deployment to the latest version, please refer to our documentation.