Our February 2022 release of KUY.io Konnect™ access server is now available to all customers.
This release includes important bug fixes, security updates, and makes setting up sync with your LDAP directory even better. KUY.io Konnect™ access server v2202.0 is available from our Docker Registry at:
docker pull ghcr.io/kuyio/konnect:2202.0
- Client configuration files are now named after your KUY.io Konnect™ access server deployment and have shorter filenames to prevent the "Tunnel name too long" error message for Windows clients.
- With this version we have introduced support for non-encrypted LDAP connections, however please be advices that we strongly recommend against using plain-text LDAP for production deployments!
- When configuring and testing your LDAP integration, we provide much more detailed diagnostic messages to better help guide your configuration experience.
- We've made various improvements to the admin and user portal UI
- We've improved the client device setup instructions to make it even easier for end-user to follow along and setup their devices.
Important: This release includes important security fixes for the base OS, application runtime and application dependencies. We recommend all customers updating to the latest version as soon as possible. To learn more about how to update your deployment to the latest version, please refer to our documentation on how to update KUY.io Konnect™ access server.